Introduction



Things I like; I forgot to add it but I like to draw, although I guess thats implied by the sketch above. I like red but I don't wear it often because it makes me look more pale than I already am. I love binge watching TV shows and movies. I love animals, especially if they're fluffy - possums and other sewer lurking monsters excluded. Chinese food is my favorite and I love sweets- even though I have a gluten allergy and I'm diabetic. And I love taking naps, if I could hibernate I would. 

Things I dislike; I was born and raised in Rhode Island and spent the majority of time recovering from being sick because I can't handle cold weather at all. Like most human beings I am disgusted and or terrified of bugs - somewhat ok with bees and butterflies. And I hate crowds and traffic with a burning passion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project2 Documentation + Artist Statement